TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY GATHER:
Delton gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
- Purchases: When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address plus payment information.
- Non-Purchases: There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Delton and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information. Some situations when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from Delton or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Delton.
- Personal Shopping Account: If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), and payment information.
- E-mail updates: When you subscribe to receive Delton e-mail updates featuring special offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more, we require your e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We ask you for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order. We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you.
In addition, our site utilizes ‘cookies.’ Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
‘Cookies’ are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our Web site. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc. and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
COOKIES ALSO HELP US:
- Determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit on deltonstudio.com.
- Remember which items you’ve placed in your shopping cart.
- Enable you to check out faster if you’ve created an account with us
If you have any concerns about leaving cookies on your computer for extended periods, you can delete them using your browser preferences or privacy menus.
UNIQUE USER LOG FILES
At times we use IP addresses to generate demographic data or as a fraud prevention measure, otherwise they are not shared, analyzed or distributed.
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may involve third-party companies as a necessary means to fulfill your order. These third parties may be involved with order delivery, e-mail transfer, marketing, and credit processing, among other tasks. Third parties will only be granted restricted access to your personal information for carrying out order related purposes and will not be allowed to use this information for soliciting unrelated services.
Our shopping cart and order forms are SSL encrypted to keep your personal and financial data confidential. We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control.
While Delton strives to protect your personal information, it cannot ensure, and does not warrant, the security of any information or data. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe and there is always a possibility that data may be lost, or intercepted by unauthorized parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that Delton shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data or information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY